My very own creation and the only salad I like 😀
Ideal for summer BBQs
Ideal for roast dinners
Ideal for light lunches
Ideal for weight watchers
It is not some ordinary boring salad. Very flavoursome and zesty, the combination of mint and lemon in dressing is outclass and the sweetness of grape tomatoes and subtlety of avocados make it fun and tempting to eat.
- 2 avocados (cut in to medium cubes)
- 1 medium red onion cut round
- 1 continental cucumber cut into cubes or semis
- Leaf lettuce (chopped up rough)
- 250 gms grape tomatoes (cut in halves)
- 1 tspn lemon zest
- 4 tbspns lemon juice
- 1 tspn olive oil
- Some cracked black pepper
- Some table salt
- Some fresh chopped up mint
- Wash and cut all the vegetables. Put them in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix everything given for dressing and pour over the vegetables.
- Mix and toss.