Are you on diet? Looking for a substitute for Mayo? Craving for some snack? Wanna plan a tea party? Want some easy idea for Birthday party? A side for BBQ party?
Yes, This is the recipe you are looking for. Healthy and natural, without any heavy sauces or butter.
Most people dont like avocados because of its bland taste, but hey! its not a fruit. It is good for your health and rich in healthy fats and omega 3 and a perfect substitute for Mayo and butter, so why not switch to it?
- 1 chicken breast (boiled/ roasted/ grilled) (shredded)
- 1 ripe avocado
- 4 tbspns chopped red bell pepper
- 4 tbspns chopped tomato (without seeds)
- 4 tbspns chopped red onion
- 2 tbspns chopped jalapenos
- 1 tbspn chopped coriander
- A splash of lemon juice
- 1 tbspn sour cream
- Some salt and cracked black pepper
- 6 multigrain/ light rye or white sandwich bread slices
- Mash avocado in a mixing bowl and add all the ingredients in it to make spread.
- Lightly toast the bread pieces and spread 3 tbspns of chicken mixture in one sandwich. Be generous with your filling.
- Cut the sandwich neatly with a sharp sandwich knife and serve.