Quick, easy, healthy and hassle free meal for weight loss, lite dinners or for being healthy. It has got all the zesty taste you want, all the spice, all the filling and all the nutrition you need….
- 8 chicken tenderloins
- 2 tbspns lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- ½ tspn chicken salt
- ½ tspn paprika/ chilli flakes (for hot)
- ½ tspn garlic paste
- 1 cup thinly sliced cabbage
- ½ cup carrot julienne
- ¼ cup diced capsicum
- ½ cup diced cucumber
- ¼ cup diced tomato
- ½ cup diced red onion
- ½ cup boiled chickpeas
- Few fresh mint leaves chopped
- Some lemon juice, salt and pepper to season
- For tenderloins, mix all the ingredients in a bowl and marinate chicken tenders for 45 to 60 mins.
- Heat a grill pan and brush some olive oil. Grill tenderloins, giving each side 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile make the salad. Combine all the cut vegetables in a deep bowl. Season with some salt and pepper and a splash of lemon juice. Serve with fresh grilled tenderloins.