Oreo Cheesecake Dessert is a fancy, easy dessert which is going to be a perfect show stopper for your party. I get everything from Coles Supermarket and just layer it and mix it which makes my job 50% easier and quick.
So here we go for a quick but “a hit on the table” dessert 🙂
- 1 large chocolate swiss roll
- 1 small chocolate swiss roll
- 2 packets of Oreo original cookies (crushed)
- 2 250ml cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1 cup whipping cream
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 1 cup vanilla/ chocolate custard (thick)
- Few sliced strawberries
- Few strawberries to decorate
- Cut the Swiss rolls into 2cm thick slices.
- For cheesecake filling, mix cream cheese, sugar and cream together and whip with the hand mixer. Add crushed Oreos and fold in.
- In the serving dish, lay a layer of large Swiss roll slices, cover with a layer of sliced strawberries, then a layer of custard and then the last layer of our cheesecake filling.
- Smooth the topping with a knife and refrigerate for 30 minutes until stable. Now decorate it with small slices of Swiss rolls and strawberries like a Christmas Wrath, cover with the cling film and refrigerate for atleast 6 hours before serving.
My very own creation ❤
Loved by me
Loved by others
A hit on the table 🙂
- 1 large chocolate swiss roll (available at Coles) or Unfilled Chocolate sponge sheet
- 1 litre thick chocolate custard (I use St. Pauls, but you can make it from scratch if you like so)
- 1 175gm original oreo pack (crushed)
- 600 ml chilled whipping cream
- 1 cup vanilla custard
- 2 cups mini oreos to decorate
- Prepare everything before layering
- Crush the oreos in the food processor or by bashing them in a zip lock bag with the rolling pin.
- Whip the cream. Make sure its super chilled before you whip it.
- Cut the swiss roll in 1 inch thick slices.
- In a deep clear serving bowl (trifle bowl), lay a thick layer of chocolate custard, then swiss roll slices, vanilla custard, half of the whipped cream, crushed oreos, rest of the cake and rest of the chocolate custard. Let it set for 5 minutes and then lay a final layer of whipped cream and decorate with some mini oreos.
- Let it cool and set for 6 hours or more in the fridge and serve.
Mango Trifle is my very own recipe to celebrate Summer and the king of Fruits “MANGO” ❤
- 1.5 ltr. Full cream milk (1 cup reserved)
- 4 tbspns mango custard powder
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 unfilled sponge
- ½ cup mango nectar
- 2 cups mangoes (diced)
- 1 cup fresh cream
- 1 mango jello (set)
- 2 mangoes cut into cubes or thin slices
- 1 cup whipped cream
- For custard I use Rafhan (Pakistani brand) custard powder in mango flavor. Boil 1 cup less 1.5 litre milk in a non-stick pan. Dissolve custard powder in that reserved one cup of milk and gradually add it to the boiling milk with gentle constant stirring followed by sugar.
- Cook on low heat until it is thick and sugar is dissolved. Keep aside to bring it to room temperature.
- Meanwhile cut the fruit, whip the cream and set the jello.
- In your trifle bowl put two big spoonsful of custard and then one sheet of unfilled sponge. Now damp the sponge with mango nectar using a pastry brush. Then a layer of custard, cut up mangoes, diced jello, whipped cream and then another layer of unfilled sponge.
- Damp that layer of sponge with mango nectar as well and then a final layer of custard.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours until everything is set.
- Now whip some cream to stiff peaks and cut some mango to decorate the top pf trifle.
- Decorate as you like and chill for another hour if you have to otherwise serve.
Mango mousse is one of my favorite summer desserts. King of summer fruits, chilled cream and sweetness of condensed milk….. it is like summer in a cup. Follow this easy recipe and make your next BBQ party great!
- 2 ½ cups mango pulp (fresh)
- 600 ml heavy whipping cream (chilled)
- 2 sachets of gelatin dissolved in ¼ cup warm water
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Put hand mixer attachments and a mixing bowl in freezer for 30 mins before whipping the cream.
- In a blender combine mango pulp, condensed milk and gelatin and make puree.
- Now whip the cream to stiff peaks and gently fold in the mango pulp until everything is uniform.
- Put it in your desired serving bowls and chill for 6 hours.
Mango delight is my Mom’s sweet dish. In Pakistan, we have the best mangoes of the world and they are cheaper and in abundance. And she used to make this dish in Summers as party dessert. It is very easy, tasty, natural and hassle free dessert and everyone on the table loves it.
- 4 large mangoes (for AU mix of Calypso & Kensington Pride) (peeled and cut into chunks)
- 1 strawberry Jello (cut in squares) (add unflavoured gelatine to make stiff while preparing jello)
- 1 Mango Jello (cut in squares) (add unflavoured gelatine to make stiff while preparing jello)
- 1 Banana Jellon (cut in squares) (add unflavoured gelatine to make stiff while preparing jello)
- 2 cups whipped cream (unsweetened)
- Cut and prepare everything. For Jello, add extra unflavoured gelatine while making the jelly to make it more stiff and less wobbly.
- In your serving dish, Put all the chunks of mangoes and jellos and whip the cream.
- For whipping the cream, put your whipping bowl and whisks in freezer for 30 minutes before whipping the cream to make it stiff and easy to handle.
- Decorate the top of the dish and refrigerate until needed but don’t refrigerate for more than 2 hours.
Say Hello to Summer with this beautiful recipe….
No bake ❤
perfect for your get togethers, BBQs or birthdays.
- 500 gms cream cheese (softened at room temperature)
- 1 package unflavoured gelatin (dissolved in 100 ml hot water)(cooled down)
- 200 ml chillied whipping cream
- 2 cups mango puree (recipe below)
- 200 gms graham crackers (crushed)
- 100 gms melted butter
- ½ cup macadamias
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- 2 tbspns brown sugar
- 4 Kensington Pride mangoes/ any mango of your choice, (peeled and cut into chunks)
- 100 gms white chocolate (melted)
- 1 cup castor sugar
- 1 tbspn lemon juice
- 2 mangoes (sliced thinly)
- 2 cups whipped cream (unsweetened)
- In a food processor crush graham crackers & macadamias to crumbs and add sugar and desiccated coconut and mix. Add melted butter and mix more until it looks like wet sand. Spray the bottom of springform pan and press this mixture in the springform pan to make the crust of the cheesecake. Refrigerate until needed.
- For mango puree put all the ingredients given above in the blender and mix well until its smooth.
- In a deep mixing bowl, use the electric hand mixer to whip the cream cheese. When it is soft add cream and whip well. Now add mango puree and mix again and at the end mix in gelatine mixture as well. We put gelatine at the end so it mixes into the mixture uniformly.
- Pour this mixture into the prepared base and refrigerate overnight or for 24 hours for good results.
- When its set, run a knife thru the edges and take it out onto your serving plate. Decorate with some mango slices or chunks and some whipped cream. Serve.