This recipe if for yummy, creamy, mustardy and oniony potato salad. The flavours added to this potato salad makes it comfortable with all kind of grilled meat/ BBQ or fried steaks or if you have an open salad bar for your guests, this is a great addition. Very simple and easy to follow recipe is below…..
- 3 large potatoes (cut into big chunks)
- 1 cup full cream sour cream
- 2 tbspns mayonnaise
- Some cracked black pepper
- A pinch of chicken salt
- A generous pinch of table salt
- 2 green onions (green part chopped)
- 1 tspn fresh chives (chopped)
- A pinch of dill
- ¼ tspn mustard powder
- 1 tbspn mustard
- Peel and cut potatoes into big chunks and put them in cold water with some salt. Boil until the potato is done but still in shape which is 98% done.
- Drain the water and put the potatoes in colander to remove all the excess water and cool down.
- In a mixing bowl combine all the ingredients for dressing and whisk.
- Add potatoes and mix gently.
- Refrigerate for 1 hours.
- Serve with grilled meat or schnitzels.