The best way to make your guests wonder how much effort you put in but honestly, its just marination and baking and the result is perfect. This dish goes best with Mattar Pulao or Channa Pulao and everyone on the table will love it. It is oil free and fat free. #healthy ❤
- 8 chicken marylands (joint piece of leg and thigh) (skinless)
- 2 tbspns ginger and garlic paste
- 1 tbspn crushed green chillies
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 2 – 3 tspns salt
- 1 tspn red chilli powder
- 1 tspn red chilli flakes
- 1 tspn carom seeds
- 1 tspn black pepper (cracked)
- 1 tbspn coriander powder
- 1 tspn ground garam masala
- 1 tbspn cumin seeds
- 1 tspn cumin powder
- 1 tbspn chaat masala
- Few drops of yellow color
- 1 tspn dried fenugreek leaves
- 1 cup yogurt
- Wash and dry marylands. Make deep cuts into leg and thigh pieces. Massage with some lemon juice, salt, ginger garlic and green chillies for 5 minutes in the cuts and on the meat.
- Mix all the spices together and add it to the chicken. Massage again and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Now add yogurt and mix the marination well and leave it overnight.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Place the chicken pieces on to the wire rack in a roasting dish and bake on one side for 1 hour. Take out, change the side and bake for 30 more minutes.
- Take out and serve hot with mint sauce and tamarind chutney.