Q. Who doesn’t like chicken bites?
A. Everyone does. 😀
Ideal for snacks, lunch boxes, game nights and kids parties…. its a CROWD PLEASER 😀
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- Salt to taste
- 1 tspn chicken salt
- 1 tbspns red chilli flakes
- 1 tspn cracked black pepper
- 2 tbspns hot sauce
- 4 tbspn soy sauce
- 1 tbspn lemon juice
- 1 large size egg
- 1 cup corn flour
- Oil for deep frying
- Wash, dry and cut chicken breasts in chunks.
- Add all the dry ingredients and mix. Add all the sauces and mix again. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Add egg and corn flour and mix again. Keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in deep fryer to 190 degrees Celsius and fry chicken pieces individually in batches until all done. Each batch frying time should be 4 – 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with your desired sauce.
Chicken tikka is extremely popular and favorite in all over Pakistan, but there are few places which serve the best tasting tikka, And home BBQ parties begin to trend in Pakistan over the last decade and now people are expert. This is my recipe when we did this at home in last holidays and everyone loved it. Its not too spicy but you can adjust the spice level according to your taste. Try my recipe and give a thumbs up because I know, you are gonna LOVE it ❤
- 1.5 kilo chicken with bones, cut into tikka boti
- Salt to taste
- 1 tspn red chilli powder
- 1 tspn red chilli fakes
- 1 tbspn garlic paste
- 1 tspn ginger paste
- 2 green chillies (paste)
- ½ tspn meat tenderizing powder
- 1 tbspn coriander powder
- 1 tspn shahi cumin
- 1 tspn carom seeds
- 1 tspn garam masala
- Few drops of yellow food colour
- 2 tbspns lemon juice
- ½ tspn cracked black pepper
- 1 cup hung curd (yogurt with minimum water)
- Some ghee for glazing while BBQing
- Wash, clean and dry chicken and place it in a mixing bowl which is wide and deep.
- Mix in all the spices and add ginger, garlic and green chilli paste with lemon juice and massage the chicken for good 10 minutes. This will allow the spices to penetrate in chicken.
- Mix in yogurt and keep aside for 2 hours.
- Heat the charcoal BBQ and thread the chicken pieces on metal skewers. 5 – 6 pieces per skewer and grill for about 3 minutes per side. Brush on some ghee and grill for further minute on each side.
- Take them off the skewers and serve hot with naan, salad and raita.