Q. Who doesn’t like chicken bites?
A. Everyone does. 😀
Ideal for snacks, lunch boxes, game nights and kids parties…. its a CROWD PLEASER 😀
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- Salt to taste
- 1 tspn chicken salt
- 1 tbspns red chilli flakes
- 1 tspn cracked black pepper
- 2 tbspns hot sauce
- 4 tbspn soy sauce
- 1 tbspn lemon juice
- 1 large size egg
- 1 cup corn flour
- Oil for deep frying
- Wash, dry and cut chicken breasts in chunks.
- Add all the dry ingredients and mix. Add all the sauces and mix again. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Add egg and corn flour and mix again. Keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in deep fryer to 190 degrees Celsius and fry chicken pieces individually in batches until all done. Each batch frying time should be 4 – 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with your desired sauce.