A very easy, quick and fancy recipe which everyone will love and wonder how much effort you have put in but really all you have done is mix the stuff at the right time over right heat 😀 ❤
- 600 mL cooking cream
- 2 chicken breasts cut into strips
- 1 tspn garlic powder
- ½ tspn onion powder
- 1 cup sharp parmesan cheese (shredded)
- 100 gms butter
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup green onions shopped
- 1 chicken stock cube/ 1 tbspn chicken salt
- 1 tbspn cracked black pepper
- Salt to taste (be careful, because parmesan cheese is salty and we are adding chicken salt as well)
- 500 gms pasta cooked to al dente
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- ½ cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 2 tbspns heapful (parmesan cheese)
- Few sprigs green onion chopped
- Boil pasta, run through some cold water and keep aside.
- Preheat oven in broil mode to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Measure the cheeses, mix them and keep the blend in refrigerator.
- For alfredo, melt butter in a pan and fry chicken until its white, add salt, pepper, chicken salt, garlic powder, onion powder and mushrooms and cook until mushrooms are cooked at well. Add cream and bring it to boil.
- Add parmesan cheese and mix well until the cheese is melted and the sauce is thickened. Add pasta and mix. Remove from heat and transfer to your Pyrex baking dish. Top with the cheese blend and broil from 15 – 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and gives that crusty golden color.
- Garnish with some chopped scallions and serve hot.