Another variation of chicken tikka, very popular in Pakistan. It is mild than spicy tikka as we dont add red chili and other spices in it but it is very aromatic and flavorful. Tender and melt in mouth delicacy. It is basically malai boti with bones.
- 1.5 to 2 kilo chicken with bones, cut into tikka pieces
- 2 tbspns parmesan cheese powder (optional)
- 1 tbspn garlic paste
- 2 tbspns green chilli paste
- 4 tbspns lemon juice
- 1 tbspn cracked black pepper
- 1 tspns garam masala
- ½ tspn carom seeds
- 1 tspn cumin powder
- ½ tspn meat tenderizing powder
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 tspn chicken salt
- 1 tspn fengreek leaves
- 1 cup hung curd
- 1 cup cream
- Some melted butter for glazing while BBQing
- Wash, clean and dry chicken pieces and place it in a mixing bowl which is wide and deep.
- Add salt and other spices along with chilli paste, lemon and garlic paste and massage well for 10 minutes.
- Mix in cream, cheese and yogurt and keep aside for 2 hours.
- Meanwhile get the charcoal BBQ ready.
- Now thread the chicken pieces on metal skewers, 5 pcs per skewer and grill for about 3 minutes per side. Brush on some melted butter and grill for further minute on each side.
- Take them off the skewers and serve hot with naan, salad and raita.