Q. Who doesn’t like chicken bites?
A. Everyone does. 😀
Ideal for snacks, lunch boxes, game nights and kids parties…. its a CROWD PLEASER 😀
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- Salt to taste
- 1 tspn chicken salt
- 1 tbspns red chilli flakes
- 1 tspn cracked black pepper
- 2 tbspns hot sauce
- 4 tbspn soy sauce
- 1 tbspn lemon juice
- 1 large size egg
- 1 cup corn flour
- Oil for deep frying
- Wash, dry and cut chicken breasts in chunks.
- Add all the dry ingredients and mix. Add all the sauces and mix again. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Add egg and corn flour and mix again. Keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in deep fryer to 190 degrees Celsius and fry chicken pieces individually in batches until all done. Each batch frying time should be 4 – 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with your desired sauce.
There are hundreds of recipes of Chicken burger but this my very basic yet fancy one with special sauce and caramelized onion. One of my family’s favorites…. ❤
FOR CHICKEN PATTIES
- 0.5 kg chicken mince meat
- 2 eggs
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbspn Cracked black pepper
- 1 tbspn mustard sauce
- 2 tbspns soy sauce
- 3 tbspns hot sauce
- 1 tspns garlic powder
- 2 green chillies chopped fine
- 1 tbspn red chilli flakes
- 6 burger buns of your choice. I used the regular sesame seed roll
- 6 slices of processed sandwich cheese
- Some caramalised onions
- 6 to 12 tomato slices
- Fancy lettuce leaves
- ½ mayonnaise
- 5 to 6 tbspns chilli garlic sauce/ 3 tbpns hot sauce and 1 tspn garlic powder
- Lets make the patties first. Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix gently. The egg should be just fold in. This will make the patties soft and juicy. Keep aside for 15 minutes meanwhile we prepare the rest.
- Apply some butter on both the sides of the bun or roll and grill it to give some color on the inside. I use griddle for this you can use any flat pan or stove grill.
- Combine the ingredients for sauce and cut tomato and onion into slices.
- Make 6 thick patties of the chicken mixture and grill them or shallow fry them for 5 mins per side. When you put the chicken patties put the onion as well. This will caramelise the onion while the patty is being cooked.
- Before taking the patty off the grill place a slice of cheese on it and let it melt a little.
- On grilled buns, put a dollop of the sauce on the crown (to part of the bun) and lettuce leaf on the heal (lower part of the bun).
- Place the patty on the lettuce, cheese side facing up.
- Put some grilled onion and tomato and cover with the crown
- Serve hot with chips.