Tingri Kabab is not so famous but delicious appetizer and BBQ dish of India. The chicken legs are marinated in spices and yogurt and cooked in oven or tandoori oven and it taste great. If the chicken is not massaged in the beginning with all those ingredients, there is a chance it will be smelly, so you better massage and treat your chicken well to enjoy this beautiful delicacy of the great India….. ❤
- 12 chicken legs
- 1 tbspn oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 tspn red chilli powder
- 1 tspn cumin powder
- 1 tspn coriander powder
- 1 tbspn garam masala
- A good pinch of meat tenderizer
- 1 tbspn ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbspn green chilli paste
- 2 tbspns vinegar
- 2 tbspns lemon juice
- 1 tspn fenugreek leaves
- Few drops of red or yellow food color
- 1 cup yogurt
- Wash and dry the chicken and make deep slits into it. Apply vinegar, salt, ginger garlic paste, chilli paste and meat tenderizer. Massage well for 5 minutes. Now add rest of the spices and mix well. Add yogurt and blend with your hands and keep aside for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Prepare your roasting pan with the wire rack. Brush some oil on the wire rack and place all the chicken legs on to it without overlapping and bake for 45 minutes.
- Take out the rack and flip the sides and bake for another 45 minutes.
- Take out, drizzle some lemon juice and serve hot with mint sauce.