This is my 3rd or 4th recipe of fried fish and all of them are different with different flavors. This is a very simple and lite recipe, not too spicy and it is a crowd pleaser! You can make fish bites with this recipe as well and everyone will love it …. ❤
- 3 fillets/ 1 kilo of blue grenadier (cut into large chunks)
- 3 tbspns soy sauce
- 1 tbspn cracked coriander seeds
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbspns vinegar/ lemon juice for more flavour
- 1 tbspn cracked black pepper
- 5 tbspns corn flour
- 1 tspn garlic powder
- 1 tspn ginger powder
- 1 egg
- Oil for frying
- Wash and dry the fish fillets and mix in everything except oil, egg and corn flour.
- Keep marinated for 2 hours.
- Add corn flour and egg and mix well.
- Keep aside for another 30 mins.
- Heat oil to 190 degrees Celsius for deep frying.
- Fry for 5 minutes or until crisp and brown.
- Serve hot with tartare sauce.