There are some things I love about this salad/ chaat:
1. It is a crowd pleaser
2. No special ingredients needed, pretty much everything you usually have at home
3. A good recipe addition to your weight loss diet plan.
- 2 cans chickpea (drained)
- 2 large potatoes (cut into cubes and boiled)
- 2 red onions, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, deseeded and chopped
- A bunch of coriander, a bunch of mint and 3 small green chillies, crushed fresh
- 4 tbspns lemon juice
- 1 tspn heapful chaat masala (you can add more if you want it hot)
- 3 tbspns tamarind sauce
- Prepare everything according to the instructions; Peel, cut and boil potatoes, chop onions and tomatoes, crush coriander and other stuff, drain and wash chick peas and squeeze lemon.
- Mix everything together in a mixing bowl. Refrigerate for 1 hr and serve.