Easy to make, easy to impress and yummy to eat….. Ideal for picnics, tea parties, Iftars, lunch boxes, snacks, etc.
- 1 whole sandwich bread (white or brown)
- 1 chicken breast
- Black pepper
- 1 tbspn soy sauce
- 1 tbspn hot sauce
- 1 cup water for boiling the chicken
- 1 cup chopped baby spinach
- 2 green onions chopped
- ¼ tspn mustard powder
- 1 tbspn cracked black pepper
- ¼ tspn white pepper
- 1 tspn chicken salt
- 1 cup mayonnaise (I use kraft foods)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 slices smoked cheddar cheese slices (processed cheese) (chopped)
- 1 cup cos lettuce chopped
- Boil the chicken breast with all the ingredients given for chicken. Let it cool down and shred.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients for spread and mix in the chicken.
- If you want to you can trim off the sides of the bread and spread the chicken mixture on one slice, enclosing the sandwich with the other bread slice.
- Cut each sandwich into bite size squares or cocktail food size triangles and serve.