Oreo Cheesecake Dessert is a fancy, easy dessert which is going to be a perfect show stopper for your party. I get everything from Coles Supermarket and just layer it and mix it which makes my job 50% easier and quick.
So here we go for a quick but “a hit on the table” dessert 🙂
- 1 large chocolate swiss roll
- 1 small chocolate swiss roll
- 2 packets of Oreo original cookies (crushed)
- 2 250ml cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1 cup whipping cream
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 1 cup vanilla/ chocolate custard (thick)
- Few sliced strawberries
- Few strawberries to decorate
- Cut the Swiss rolls into 2cm thick slices.
- For cheesecake filling, mix cream cheese, sugar and cream together and whip with the hand mixer. Add crushed Oreos and fold in.
- In the serving dish, lay a layer of large Swiss roll slices, cover with a layer of sliced strawberries, then a layer of custard and then the last layer of our cheesecake filling.
- Smooth the topping with a knife and refrigerate for 30 minutes until stable. Now decorate it with small slices of Swiss rolls and strawberries like a Christmas Wrath, cover with the cling film and refrigerate for atleast 6 hours before serving.
Mango delight is my Mom’s sweet dish. In Pakistan, we have the best mangoes of the world and they are cheaper and in abundance. And she used to make this dish in Summers as party dessert. It is very easy, tasty, natural and hassle free dessert and everyone on the table loves it.
- 4 large mangoes (for AU mix of Calypso & Kensington Pride) (peeled and cut into chunks)
- 1 strawberry Jello (cut in squares) (add unflavoured gelatine to make stiff while preparing jello)
- 1 Mango Jello (cut in squares) (add unflavoured gelatine to make stiff while preparing jello)
- 1 Banana Jellon (cut in squares) (add unflavoured gelatine to make stiff while preparing jello)
- 2 cups whipped cream (unsweetened)
- Cut and prepare everything. For Jello, add extra unflavoured gelatine while making the jelly to make it more stiff and less wobbly.
- In your serving dish, Put all the chunks of mangoes and jellos and whip the cream.
- For whipping the cream, put your whipping bowl and whisks in freezer for 30 minutes before whipping the cream to make it stiff and easy to handle.
- Decorate the top of the dish and refrigerate until needed but don’t refrigerate for more than 2 hours.
Say Hello to Summer with this beautiful recipe….
No bake ❤
perfect for your get togethers, BBQs or birthdays.
- 500 gms cream cheese (softened at room temperature)
- 1 package unflavoured gelatin (dissolved in 100 ml hot water)(cooled down)
- 200 ml chillied whipping cream
- 2 cups mango puree (recipe below)
- 200 gms graham crackers (crushed)
- 100 gms melted butter
- ½ cup macadamias
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- 2 tbspns brown sugar
- 4 Kensington Pride mangoes/ any mango of your choice, (peeled and cut into chunks)
- 100 gms white chocolate (melted)
- 1 cup castor sugar
- 1 tbspn lemon juice
- 2 mangoes (sliced thinly)
- 2 cups whipped cream (unsweetened)
- In a food processor crush graham crackers & macadamias to crumbs and add sugar and desiccated coconut and mix. Add melted butter and mix more until it looks like wet sand. Spray the bottom of springform pan and press this mixture in the springform pan to make the crust of the cheesecake. Refrigerate until needed.
- For mango puree put all the ingredients given above in the blender and mix well until its smooth.
- In a deep mixing bowl, use the electric hand mixer to whip the cream cheese. When it is soft add cream and whip well. Now add mango puree and mix again and at the end mix in gelatine mixture as well. We put gelatine at the end so it mixes into the mixture uniformly.
- Pour this mixture into the prepared base and refrigerate overnight or for 24 hours for good results.
- When its set, run a knife thru the edges and take it out onto your serving plate. Decorate with some mango slices or chunks and some whipped cream. Serve.
Only three ingredients….. no added ice……. super flavorful & super easy….. Cool down the heat with water melon drink, ideal for weekend BBQ parties and summer afternoons….. Enoy!
- ¼ water melon (red and sweet) (in season)
- Few fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup crushed ice
-Take off the thick skin of watermelon and cut the fruit into medium sized pieces.
-Put them in a blender with some mint leaves and process it to fine.
-Put a mesh sieve over a jug and pour this mixture. Stir it constantly with a spoon over the sieve, this will help you in getting the fine juice in the jug and pulp and residue on the sieve.
-Discard the residue. Fill two glasses half with ice and pour the drink in them. Garnish with some mint leaves and serve chilled.