Oreo Cheesecake Dessert is a fancy, easy dessert which is going to be a perfect show stopper for your party. I get everything from Coles Supermarket and just layer it and mix it which makes my job 50% easier and quick.
So here we go for a quick but “a hit on the table” dessert 🙂
- 1 large chocolate swiss roll
- 1 small chocolate swiss roll
- 2 packets of Oreo original cookies (crushed)
- 2 250ml cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1 cup whipping cream
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 1 cup vanilla/ chocolate custard (thick)
- Few sliced strawberries
- Few strawberries to decorate
- Cut the Swiss rolls into 2cm thick slices.
- For cheesecake filling, mix cream cheese, sugar and cream together and whip with the hand mixer. Add crushed Oreos and fold in.
- In the serving dish, lay a layer of large Swiss roll slices, cover with a layer of sliced strawberries, then a layer of custard and then the last layer of our cheesecake filling.
- Smooth the topping with a knife and refrigerate for 30 minutes until stable. Now decorate it with small slices of Swiss rolls and strawberries like a Christmas Wrath, cover with the cling film and refrigerate for atleast 6 hours before serving.