Ideal for summer BBQ parties….. 🙂
#CrowdPleaser #SuperEasy #SuperCool #SuperQuick
- 1.5 litre 7 up or sprite (chilled)
- 1 tbspns black salt
- 1 tbspn cumin seeds (zeera)
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- ½ cup lemon juice
- A lot of crushed ice
- Few lemon slices and mint leaves to decorate
- Combine salt, lemon juice, cumin seeds and mint leaves in blender and blend the mixture. Add 1 cup of 7 up and 1 cup of crushed ice and blend further.
- Pour this concentrated mixture in punch bowl or pitcher and pour over rest of the remaining 7 up. Give a gentle stir. Add more ice if desired along with fresh mint leaves and lemon juicer and serve.
Only three ingredients….. no added ice……. super flavorful & super easy….. Cool down the heat with water melon drink, ideal for weekend BBQ parties and summer afternoons….. Enoy!
- ¼ water melon (red and sweet) (in season)
- Few fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup crushed ice
-Take off the thick skin of watermelon and cut the fruit into medium sized pieces.
-Put them in a blender with some mint leaves and process it to fine.
-Put a mesh sieve over a jug and pour this mixture. Stir it constantly with a spoon over the sieve, this will help you in getting the fine juice in the jug and pulp and residue on the sieve.
-Discard the residue. Fill two glasses half with ice and pour the drink in them. Garnish with some mint leaves and serve chilled.