Imagine…. The tang on Tom Yum, egg noodles, Shrimps and ONE POT DINNER 😀
Yes it is my one pot, lazy or easy dinner which is loved by my whole family ❤
- 300gms tailed, cleaned prawns/ shelled prawns
- 2 Thai chillies (red)
- 5 cups water
- 6 – 8 mushrooms (cut into halves or quarters)
- 1 small shallot (diced)
- 1 tomato (diced)
- 1 stalk lemongrass (cut into chunks)
- 4 – 5 Kafir lime leaves
- 3 – 4 slices of Galangal
- 4 – 5 sprigs of coriander
- 4 tbspns store bought Tom Yum chilli paste or 6 – 8 red dried chillies (soaked in ¼ cup soy bean oil & ¼ cup lime juice overnight) (crushed into paste)
- 2 packets of plain Ramen (without the spice sachet)/ 2 serves of egg noodles (see the picture below)
- Put everything except for the chilli paste, coriander & prawns in a pot and let it boil for 20 minutes. Add shrimp, chilli paste & noodles and cook for further 10 minutes or until the shrimp is cooked.
- Pour it in the serving pot and serve with few sprigs of fresh coriander.