A very easy, quick and fancy recipe which everyone will love and wonder how much effort you have put in but really all you have done is mix the stuff at the right time over right heat 😀 ❤
- 600 mL cooking cream
- 2 chicken breasts cut into strips
- 1 tspn garlic powder
- ½ tspn onion powder
- 1 cup sharp parmesan cheese (shredded)
- 100 gms butter
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup green onions shopped
- 1 chicken stock cube/ 1 tbspn chicken salt
- 1 tbspn cracked black pepper
- Salt to taste (be careful, because parmesan cheese is salty and we are adding chicken salt as well)
- 500 gms pasta cooked to al dente
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- ½ cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 2 tbspns heapful (parmesan cheese)
- Few sprigs green onion chopped
- Boil pasta, run through some cold water and keep aside.
- Preheat oven in broil mode to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Measure the cheeses, mix them and keep the blend in refrigerator.
- For alfredo, melt butter in a pan and fry chicken until its white, add salt, pepper, chicken salt, garlic powder, onion powder and mushrooms and cook until mushrooms are cooked at well. Add cream and bring it to boil.
- Add parmesan cheese and mix well until the cheese is melted and the sauce is thickened. Add pasta and mix. Remove from heat and transfer to your Pyrex baking dish. Top with the cheese blend and broil from 15 – 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and gives that crusty golden color.
- Garnish with some chopped scallions and serve hot.
Easy & Fancy dinner idea. The creamy parmesan sauce and well seasoned chicken breasts go hand in hand….. very yummy!
- 4 small size chicken breasts
- Some salt
- Some cracked black pepper
- Some onion powder
- Some garlic powder
- 1 lemon squeezed
- Some olive oil
FOR PENNE ALFREDO
- 500 gms penne pasta (al dente)
- 800mL cooking cream
- 250 gms shredded parmesan cheese
- 100 gms butter
- Some salt
- Some cracked red chillies (Optional, I like them so I add them)
- Black pepper
- ¼ tspn onion powder
- ½ tspn garlic powder
- 10 mushrooms sliced
- ½ tspn chives
- 2 tbspns scallions (green part only)
-Take the chicken breast fillets and pound then until they are 1cm thick. Marinade with everything except olive oil and keep aside for at least an hour.
-Heat the grill pan, drizzle some olive oil and grill those chicken fillets (5 minutes per side) on medium – high heat.
-Meanwhile your chicken is grilling let’s make our sauce. Melt some butter in a skillet and stir fry mushrooms until they change colour. Now add cream and all the seasonings except chives and scallions. Stir.
-When the sauce begins to simmer add parmesan cheese and keep stirring until it melts and mix with the sauce and the sauce becomes thick. This should take probably 4 – 5 minutes on medium heat.
-Now add boiled pasta in your sauce and swirl the pan. Add chives and scallions and divide the pasta in 4 equal portions. Serve each portion in a separate deep plate. Put the grilled chicken breast on top, garnish with some scallions and shaved parmesan cheese and serve hot.