A very famous dish in Pakistani home cooking among young girls and probably a favorite of all age groups. Normally people add all the veggies and the sauce right after the chicken is cooked and then pasta at the end which make veggies soggy and discolored and obviously everything taste like sauce and lose their own taste, so I have told you my technique below where you know when to add what and you get a perfect full of life and taste pasta to see and eat.
Easy to make and yum to eat!
- 500 gms pasta boiled (any pasta)
- ½ cup oil
- 1 chicken breast cut into thin strips
- Cracked black pepper to taste
- ½ cabbage sliced (3 cups approx.)
- 2 carrots julienne (1 ½ cup approx.)
- 1 capsicum sliced
- 3 green onions sliced
- 1 tspn minced garlic
- 1 tspn crushed ginger
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup vinegar
- ¼ cup chilli sauce of your choice
- 2 tbspns ketchup
- 1 tspn ground black pepper
- ¼ tspn white pepper
- 1 tspn chicken salt/ chicken stock powder
- In a cup combine all the ingredients given for sauce and mix well.
- Heat oil in a wok and fry chicken strips with garlic and ginger. Add salt when the chicken turns white. Now add cabbage and carrots and stir fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the boiled pasta and mix. Add the sauce we prepared earlier and stir for 2 minutes on medium heat. Add scallions and capsicum, top it with some freshly cracked black pepper and mix.
- Cook further for another minute with constant mixing and stirring and serve hot.