If you are not in mood of just vegetables, add some mincemeat ……….
- 500 gms mincemeat
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tbspn garlic and ginger, crushed
- 1 green chilli, chopped
- ½ cup oil
- 500 gms methi (fresh fenugreek leaves)
- 2 large potatoes , peeled and diced
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbspn red chilli flakes
- 1 tspn turmeric powder
- 2 tbspns yogurt
- 1 tspn coriander powder
- 1 tspn garam masala powder
-Heat oil and fry onion and ginger garlic until its golden red. Add mincemeat and stir, break and cook on medium heat for about 5 minutes or until the mincemeat changes its colour.
-Add methi, potatoes and all the spices. Stir and cook until the water dries. Add tomatoes and yogurt and cook covered on medium heat for 20 minutes or until the oil hoose out.
-Serve hot with raita, salad and rotis.