I love this flavor …….
- One pizza base
- 2 tbspns tomato paste
- A drizzle of olive oil (on the edges of the pizza base)
- 2 tbspns smokey BBQ sauce
- 1 cup cooked chicken chunks (chicken breast – cut into small chunks – marinade is salt, 1 tspn chaat masala and some red chilli flakes and stir fry in 1 tbspn of oil until tender and golden red)
- A handful/ ½ cup of shredded/ grated tasty cheddar cheese
- 150 gms thinly sliced mozzarella cheese
- 1 small Red onion cut into small chunks
-Make pizza crust according to the recipe.
-Prepare in on the pizza pan and apply sauces and then sprinkle some cheddar cheese.
-Brush the edges with some olive oil. Spread the toppings, last layer of mozzarella cheese and bake in conventional preheated oven (180 degrees Celsius) for about 20 minutes.
-Take it out of the oven; let it rest for 5 mins, slice and serve.