Lite n Easy, simple sandwich recipe ……
- 250 gms diced chicken breasts (boiled in salt and pepper water)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup thick cream
- 1 cucumber (peeled and thinly chunked and sliced)
- 1 avocado (peeled and thinly chunked and sliced)
- Some salt and fresh cracked black pepper to season
- 10 white bread sandwich slices to make 5 sandwiches.
-Chop boiled chicken into small pieces (do not grind or make paste).
-In a mixing bowl, add mayonnaise, cream and salt and pepper and mix.
-Now add vegetables and chicken and again give it a mix.
-Spread it on bread slices and make sandwiches. Do not press the bread. With a sharp knife cut each sandwich into 4 triangles and serve at room temperature with tea or as a snack.