Vegetable scrambled egg with cheese is a complete breakfast …
- 4 eggs slightly salted and well beaten
- Some green chillies and red chillies chopped
- Some chopped capsicum
- some chopped onion
- 3 tbspns shredded tasty cheddar cheese
- Some chopped green onions
- A dash of chopped coriander
- Some cracked black pepper
- Some shopped mint leaves
- Some chopped button mushrooms
- 4 tbspns olive oil
-Heat oil in a skillet and fry mushrooms and onions in it. When onions become slightly translucent add other vegetables and eggs.
-When egg starts turning white add shredded cheese and cracked black pepper and stir the mixture. Keep stirring until it gets cooked and scrambled.
-Take out in a plate with some toasted multi grain bread and serve hot with juice or tea.