Chicken spring onion curry is a wonderful curry for lite dinners, try it and love it …
- 2 chicken breasts (boneless and skinless)
- 3 – 4 scallions or green onions (2 sliced diagonally, 2 lengthways)
- 4 green chillies sliced diagonally
- 1 tspn crushed black pepper
- Some salt
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 4 – 6 tbspn vinegar
- 4 – 6 tbspn soy sauce
- 1 ½ tbspns corn flour mixed with water
- 4 tbspns olive oil
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- Some unsalted cashew nuts
- 1 lemon squeezed
-Cut chicken into strips.
-Heat oil and stir fry chicken strips, cashew nuts and garlic in it. When chicken starts changing its color add salt, sauces and broth. Let it cook on medium heat for 10 minutes.
-Now add vegetables and cook for another 2 minutes.
-Add corn flour and water mixture for thickening with constant stirring.
-Add lemon juice and black pepper at the end just before serving.
Tasty spring onion curry is ready to serve.
-Follow the instructions carefully.
This will serve 4 persons easily.