Chicken spring onion curry is a wonderful curry for lite dinners, try it and love it …
- 2 chicken breasts (boneless and skinless)
- 3 – 4 scallions or green onions (2 sliced diagonally, 2 lengthways)
- 4 green chillies sliced diagonally
- 1 tspn crushed black pepper
- Some salt
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 4 – 6 tbspn vinegar
- 4 – 6 tbspn soy sauce
- 1 ½ tbspns corn flour mixed with water
- 4 tbspns olive oil
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- Some unsalted cashew nuts
- 1 lemon squeezed
-Cut chicken into strips.
-Heat oil and stir fry chicken strips, cashew nuts and garlic in it. When chicken starts changing its color add salt, sauces and broth. Let it cook on medium heat for 10 minutes.
-Now add vegetables and cook for another 2 minutes.
-Add corn flour and water mixture for thickening with constant stirring.
-Add lemon juice and black pepper at the end just before serving.
Tasty spring onion curry is ready to serve.
-Follow the instructions carefully.
This will serve 4 persons easily.
Asian Pepper Chicken With Carrots is an easy – to – make, light and healthy curry which consumes very less time and items than other curries and is super delicious, do try this and enjoy the taste of Asia …
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- some salt
- 2 cups water
- 7 tbspns premium, high quality asian soy sauce
- some curry powder (optional)
- 4 tbspns olive oil
- 1 tspn black pepper
- 1 medium sized carrot (washed and peeled)
- 1 capsicum
- 1 big or 4 small green chillies
-Cut chicken breast into strips, roughly chop green chillies and capsicums and slice carrots diagonally.
-Heat some oil in a skillet or a shallow pan and stir Fry chicken with all of the seasonings For 5 minutes.
-Add half of the soy sauce and some water and stir. Let it simmer on medium high heat For sometime and when very little amount of water remains, add vegetables and remaining soy sauce with some more water.
-Stir and simmer.
-After 10 minutes, serve it hot with boiled rice or steamed jasmine rice.
Tasty, lovely and light asian pepper chicken with carrots is ready to be served.
-Do not overcook the vegetables, dont let them lose their stiffness.
This will serve 2 persons easily.