Salmon Steaks

Very healthy and lite steaks, ideal For heart patients. Its very soft and very juicy, Favourite dish of the Kiwis. Do try them and make your life healthier …

Ingredients:

• 2 salmon steaks
  • A pinch of salt
  • ½ tspn of cracked black pepper
  • 2 tbspns vinegar
  • 1 tbspn olive oil

Procedure:

-Marinade salmon steaks in all of the ingredients except oil For about 45 minutes.

-Now grease a Frying pan and place these steaks on it and let then cook on low heat.

-Change sides when necessary.

-When it is cooked, place it on a heated grill pan For giving it a Fine grill texture.

-Dish them out in a plate with some salads and serve.

Outcome:

Tasty and healthy salmon steaks are ready to be served.

dsc00633

Tips:

-Do not let the Fillet break, handle it with care.

Servings:

If the Fillets are large then one per person otherwise 2 per person.

Advertisements

10 Comments (+add yours?)

1. chillihead
    May 15, 2009 @ 00:29:58

i made this and it was awesome, it was very lite and easy to tackle but m fillet broke 😦 while turning please advice something for that thanks

2. brian
    May 15, 2009 @ 00:33:26

I have to admit – I just ate this tonight to detoxify after a week of indulgence (including one night of impromptu after work drinks). Took scarcely any time, was delicious and made me feel like I am back on the road to good health!
    good job

3. Jenny
    May 24, 2009 @ 20:33:03

a healthy dose

4. Aaron
    May 24, 2009 @ 20:47:37

The most tasty steak i have ever had ! *Thumbs Up*

5. Eric Ardon
    May 24, 2009 @ 20:49:16

your steak looks yummy , I will definately try

6. Lisa Harley
    May 24, 2009 @ 21:01:21

I tried this last night, it was awsome

7. Seemi
    May 26, 2009 @ 20:03:16

I think this is the best way to consume fish, the steak looks very good, thaks for sharing

8. Cara
    May 27, 2009 @ 03:15:49

This recipe deserved the title of “Recipe of the week”, i tried it and it was very lite, ver juicy and very tasty, i would like to say to all those people who are reading this recipe that do try this and i am sure you will feel very lite and healthy

9. agnes
    Jul 18, 2009 @ 23:54:55

Excellent job! I am not a cook by any standards, and yet this simple recipe was so easy to follow! I’m eating it right now, and I just had to thank you for this absolutely fantastic recipe. Was so fast to make! Two thumbs up.

10. Adelbert
    Jul 18, 2009 @ 23:56:42

nice recipe.i guess im lucky when it comes to salmon, my boyfriend goes fishing everyday so it’s free and totally fresh.he catches good size salmon everyday almost.so my recipe is getting a bit old(very delicious, but getting old:P) so im excited to try some of the new things plz update some more salmon recipe