Snowy Cheese & chicken vegetable Omelette is my favorite breakfast when I am on a diet. It is nutritious and protein rich, healthy start to your day ❤
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbspns red onion (finely chopped)
- 1 tbspn red chilli (finelly chopped)
- 2 tbspns spring onion (green part, finely chopped)
- 4 tbspns champignons (sliced)/ Mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 tbspns capsicum (finely diced)
- A handful of sliced/ shredded smoked chicken/ chicken boloni/ boiled chicken/ grilled chicken/ chicken Frankfurt
- 3 tbspns black olives (pitted and sliced)
- 3 tbspns jalapenos (marinated and sliced)
- 50 gms chunk of parmesan cheese
- 1 knob butter + 2 tspns olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Some Italian herbs to garnish
- 1 tbspn cream/ 3 tbspns full cream milk
- In a mixing bowl, crack 4 eggs, add milk/ cream, salt and pepper and whisk.
- In a pan, melt some butter and add a drizzle of olive oil on a medium to low heat. saute’ the onions and tomatoes and pour the egg mixture.
- Add all the vegetables and chicken and let the eggs change the colour. Then flip one side onto the other side.
- Let it cook and flip the side and flip it onto the plate.
- Use a grater to freshly grate parmesan cheese onto the hot omelette and serve hot with crusty rye bread.