Give a twist to your traditional shikanjvi or give a traditional twist to your ordinary shikanjvi……
- 1.5 litre chilled water
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup gur (jaggery) (broken into pieces)
- 1 tbspn heapful kala namak (optional)
- Ice to serve
- Combine gur, kala namak, lemon juice & 1 cup of water in blender and blend until all the gur in dissolved.
- Pour this mixture in your serving jug and add rest of the chilled water. Stir. Adjust salt if needed.
- Add ice if needed and serve chilled.