I am not a big fan of mayonnaise based salad but this one is my favorite, I add a little amount of mayo and more sour cream which makes it lite and delicious. I made it today and everyone on the table loved it. The best thing about this salad is it can be used as salad or as a filling to your baguette or bagel or any bread. So try this salad and let me know how you go with it 🙂
- 1 apple, diced
- ¼ cup chopped celery
- 1 cup diced crimson grapes
- 1 cup pan roasted chopped walnuts/ pecans
- 1 chicken breast, boiled and diced
- 2 tspns mayo
- ½ cup sour cream
- Salt and pepper
- Wash and cut all the fruits as instructed. Boil the chicken and dice it after cooling it.
- In a mixing bowl, combine may and sour cream and season with some salt and pepper.
- Add chicken and all the fruits and nuts and mix well.
- Serve on your favorite salad platter or use it as a filling for your sandwich.