Ideal for tea parties, lunch box, snacks or just breakfast…. ❤
- 4 large potatoes, boiled, peeled and mashed
- Salt to taste
- 1 tspn chicken salt
- 1 tbspn red chilli flakes
- ¼ tspn mustard powder
- 1 tspn cracked black pepper
- 2 green chillies (chopped)
- 4 spring onions (chopped) (green part)
- 200 gms baby spinach (chopped)
- ½ kg mushrooms (chopped)
- 2 eggs + 2 tbspns milk (whisked)
- 2 cups bread crumbs + chicken salt + italian herbs + 2 tbspns grated parmesan cheese
- Oil for shallow frying
- Season potatoes with all the spices and salt and mash. Add everything else except mushrooms.
- Saute mushrooms in 1 tbspn butter until it looks brown.
- Add sautéed mushrooms to potato mixture and mix.
- Make round flat patties and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil.
- Dip cutlets in egg mixture and then roll in crumbs and fry until the patties are golden brown and crispy. Serve hot with ketchup, pesto or aioli.