Shaami burger is one of the famous street foods in Pakistan. No McDonalds, Hungry Jacks, Burger King, Wendy’s or Hardees burger can be compared to this legacy. It is everyone’s favorite and very easy to make at home. I know, we people, who live abroad miss this badly, so here is the recipe for you all to enjoy at home 1000s of miles away from home ❤
- 4 hot dog buns
- 1 cup thinly sliced cabbage
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- Ketchup as required
- Some softened butter
- 8 shaami kebabs (chicken/ beef)
- 4 eggs (made into 4 thin omelettes)
- Some French fries to serve
- 2 cups thinly sliced capsicum
- ½ cup cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ tspn icing sugar
- Mix everything given for coleslaw and refrigerate until serving.
- Make omelettes and fry shaami kebabs.
- Cut the hot dog bun and apply some butter to both the inner side. Toast on griddle.
- Place two shami kebab on the lower part of the bun and smash them, top with some cabbage, onion, ketchup and omelette. Then close it with the top part of the bun.
- Do the same with other three buns.
- Serve hot with fresh, hot chips and coleslaw.