Chicken wings – #PartyRecipe #CrowdPlease #FingerFood #LovedByEveryone
This is my very simple and basic recipe of chicken wings which is quick and easy but make your guests wonder that you are a “Wonder Chef”
- 1 kg chicken wings
- 1 egg
- 1 cup corn flour
- Salt and cracked black pepper
- 1 tspn crushed red chillies
- A splash of hot sauce
- 4 tbspns soy sauce
- 2 tbspns lemon juice
- Oil for deep frying
- Wash and pat dry chicken wings. Add salt, pepper and red chilli flakes and mix well. Now add all the sauces and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Add egg and corn flour and mix well until the egg is well combined. Let this marinate for 2 hours.
- Heat oil to 190 degrees Celsius and fry each wing separately in batches depending on the size of your fryer.
- Fry each batch for 10 minutes and serve hot with pepper mayo or hot may or garlic mayo.