Mixed vegetable pakora is my own recipe. Its a very easy and less time consuming recipe…..
- 1 ½ cup besan (gram flour)
- 1 tspn baking powder
- ½ cup sliced aubergine/ eggplant
- 1 green chilli sliced
- ¼ cup chopped green coriander
- 4 button mushrooms sliced
- 1 potato thinly sliced
- ½ cup paneer (small cubes)
- Little spinach leaved chopped
- ¼ cup sliced capsicum
- ¼ cup chopped cauliflower
- 1 tbspn coriander mint chutney
- Some salt
- 1 ½ tspn red chilli powder
- ½ tspn turmeric
- 1 tbspn dry coriander
- 1 tspn cumin seeds
- 1 tbspn fenugreek leaves
- 1 onion sliced
- Oil for deep frying
- Some water for batter (around ½ – ¾ cup)
-Sift besan and baking powder.
-Slice all vegetables and put them in a mixing bowl.
-Add all spices and sifted besan.
-Add all spices and mix well all the dry ingredients with vegetables.
-Gradually add water and mix with your hands.
-Make a lump free mixture with vegetables.
-Keep aside for 30 minutes.
-Heat oil and add spoon full of batter in it. Keep them away from each other.
-When they are brown, take them out on an absorbent paper and serve hot with tamarind sauce and mint coriander chutney.
Tasty mixed vegetable pakoras are ready to serve.