Chappal kabab is a North Pakistani dish which is very famous all over Pakistan. This dish is full of flavors and aromas. Try this recipe as it is the best and the easiest recipe of this wonderful dish you can ever think of….
- 1 kg mincemeat Beef/ chicken/ Lamb
- ½ kg fat (Charbi) (ground)
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbspn red chilli flakes/ powder
- 1 tbspn crushed pomegranate seed
- 2 eggs omelette (Scrambled or chopped)
- 2 tbspns chopped green coriander
- 1 tbspn chopped mint
- 1 tbspn cracked dry coriander
- 2 onions chopped in food processor
- 4 – 8 green chillies chopped fine
- 1 tomato (deseeded and chopped fine)
- 1 tbspn butter (soft)
- 1 tspn gram flour (besan)
- 1 tbspn garam masala
- 1 tspn chopped
- 1 tspn chopped garlic
- Oil for shallow frying
- Tomato slices
- Some lose corn flour
-Combine all the ingredients given above for kabab mixture and mix well.
-Heat oil in a skillet sort of frying pan.
-Now, with wet hands take some mincemeat and press it in a way that they are 0.5 cm thick and spread all over your finger area. Dust it with some corn flour and place one tomato slice it in the middle of the kabab and press.
-Fry until it is cooked.
-Take it out in a serving dish and serve hot with Kandhari naan and mint sauce.
-Do the same with remaining mincemeat.
-Delicious homemade Chappal kababs are ready.
-Finely chop omelette and make sure you don’t add any seasoning to this omelette.
This will make 6 – 8 chappal kababs.