Ideal for summer BBQ parties….. 🙂
#CrowdPleaser #SuperEasy #SuperCool #SuperQuick
- 1.5 litre 7 up or sprite (chilled)
- 1 tbspns black salt
- 1 tbspn cumin seeds (zeera)
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- ½ cup lemon juice
- A lot of crushed ice
- Few lemon slices and mint leaves to decorate
- Combine salt, lemon juice, cumin seeds and mint leaves in blender and blend the mixture. Add 1 cup of 7 up and 1 cup of crushed ice and blend further.
- Pour this concentrated mixture in punch bowl or pitcher and pour over rest of the remaining 7 up. Give a gentle stir. Add more ice if desired along with fresh mint leaves and lemon juicer and serve.
Mango Colada is mango and coconut. I used fresh mangoes because they are in season, you can use frozen mangoes or mango sorbet as well. Its a very refreshing drink, I have made mocktail, you can add your favorite to make it cocktail. Have fun!
- 2 kensington pride mangoes/ any sweet mangoes (medium sized)(peeled and cut into cubes)
- 400 mL coconut milk
- Some sugar (optional) (if you don’t have sweet mangoes then add a bit of sugar)
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Some ice cubes to serve
- Some strawberries to serve
-Combine everything in blender jug and blend until smooth.
-Fill half of the glass with ice cubes and pour over colada until the glasses are topped up.
-Cut a slit in strawberry and hang it on the rim of the glass. You can put some whipped cream and maraschino cherry as well on top to make it look more presentable but I have done that with my pina colada drink so I tried something different and easy here.