Crowd pleasing recipe which ticks
One pan recipe ❤
- 1 kilo chicken wingettes
- 1 tspn salt
- 1 tspn chicken salt
- 1 tspn cumin powder
- 1 tspn coriander powder
- 1 tspn carom seeds
- 1 tspn ginger powder
- 1 tbspn garlic powder
- 1 tspn heap full red chilli powder
- Few drops yellow food color
- ¼ cup vinegar
- 1 tspn chaat masala
- Some olive oil to brush on wings
- Put the wings in a mixing bowl and sprinkle all the spices on it and mix. Add vinegar & food color and give it a final mix. Keep marinated for 4 hours in the fridge.
- Preheat the oven at 200 degrees Celsius.
- Spray a baking dish and place the wings on it and bake it for 30 minutes changing the sides half way through after 15 minutes.
- Take out the tray from the oven and serve hot with cucumber yogurt & ketchup.