Parsi chicken cutlets is the recipe inspired by one of the internet recipes. I was watching cooking videos as usual and watched this one which kinda attracted my taste buds, so I tried it and no doubt it was yum 🙂 Give it a try and let me know what you think about it!
- 250 gms boiled and mashed potatoes
- 500 gms chicken mince
- 1 cup coriander chopped
- 1 cup mint leaves chopped
- 1 medium red onion chopped fine
- 1 tbspn ginger & garlic paste
- 4 – 5 green chillies chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1 tspn red chilli powder
- ½ tspn turmeric
- 1 tspn coriander powder
- 1 tspn cumin powder
- 1 tspn garam masala
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- 2 beaten eggs
- Oil for shallow frying
- In a shallow wide dish, combine boiled mashed potatoes and chicken mince well and add all the spices and veggies. Mix well and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Now make small cutlets depending on hat size you want and coat them in breadcrumbs, then egg and fry for 2 minutes per side on medium flame.
- Serve hot with tomato mint chutney or ketchup.
Hi! No need to boil the mince?
that was a bit weird for me as well but thats how this recipe is 🙂
Thank you for your recipes
My husband has IBS and now can’t have any red chilli, ground garam masala, and have reduced paprika and turmeric to low levels.
Are there any tried and tested recipes that would suit him. Any soups, roasts etc
Everything I see like peri peri etc have crushed chilli etc in.
Sent from my iPhone
There are many and I will upload some soon. please send me your email id or message me on my facebook page and I will send you the recipes there. 🙂