Parsi chicken cutlets is the recipe inspired by one of the internet recipes. I was watching cooking videos as usual and watched this one which kinda attracted my taste buds, so I tried it and no doubt it was yum 🙂 Give it a try and let me know what you think about it!
- 250 gms boiled and mashed potatoes
- 500 gms chicken mince
- 1 cup coriander chopped
- 1 cup mint leaves chopped
- 1 medium red onion chopped fine
- 1 tbspn ginger & garlic paste
- 4 – 5 green chillies chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1 tspn red chilli powder
- ½ tspn turmeric
- 1 tspn coriander powder
- 1 tspn cumin powder
- 1 tspn garam masala
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- 2 beaten eggs
- Oil for shallow frying
- In a shallow wide dish, combine boiled mashed potatoes and chicken mince well and add all the spices and veggies. Mix well and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Now make small cutlets depending on hat size you want and coat them in breadcrumbs, then egg and fry for 2 minutes per side on medium flame.
- Serve hot with tomato mint chutney or ketchup.