Chicken and cottage cheese samosas are one of my favorites. The crispy spring roll sheet is filled with mild chicken and cottage cheese filling, seasoned to perfection and loaded with flavor. Once you make this, I am sure you will be addicted to these babies ❤ and they are going to be a big hit on you Hi Tea parties.
- 24 samosa sheets
- Oil for frying
- Flour and water slurry to seal the edges
- 1 chicken breast, large size, boiled and hand shredded
- 0.5 kg cottage cheese, grated
- 3 to 4 green chillies, chopped fine (optional)
- 3 spring onion, chopped fine (only the green part)
- Some salt and cracked black pepper to season
- 1 tspn mustard sauce
- Some white pepper
- Combine all the ingredients for filling in a mixing bowl and mix.
- Make cone tyoe shape of the samosa sheet and fill it with 1 to 1.5 tbspn of the filling and seaal the edges with slurry.
- Make all the samosas and refrigerate for 1 hr.
- Heat oil for 190 degrees celsius and fry samosas in batches depending on the size of your fryer.
- Serve hot with ketchup or ranch.