Banana delight is a very easy, quick and economical dessert, specially for Summers. Do try this and dont forget to comment ……
- 1 litre banana custard (made to instructions given on the backside of the packet)
- 1 banana flavored jelly (all set and refrigerated) (cut into cubes)
- Few chocolate chip cookies/ some grated bittersweet chocolate
- 2 large banana peeled and sliced
- Some whipped cream (unsweetened)
-Refrigerate the ingredients for 4 hours.
-In a transparent glass bowl, lay a layer of whipped cream and place some banana slices on it.
-Pour some custard on it and then garnish it with jelly and banana slices and top it with some chopped chocolate or crumbled cookie and serve.
Bananas are always great, specially when served with cream or anything which is chocolatey …..
- 14 chocolate chip cookies
- 4 – 6 tbspns grated dry coconut
- ½ can nestle condensed milk
- 4 bananas sliced
- a pinch of cinnamon (optional)
- 250 – 500 ml Thick cream (depends how rich you want)
- Some grated milk chocolate for garnishing
-For cookie layer, put cookies, coconut (and cinnamon) and ¼ can of condensed milk in a food processor and coarsely blend it. With a spatula take the mixture out and lay a layer of it on the bottom of the Pyrex dish or any other clear dish.
-Now lay a layer of sliced bananas. Drizzle 4 tbspns of the condensed milk on it and lay the layer of cream.
- Ayesha’s Kitchen
-Leave it smooth on the top and sides with a spatula, garnish with some grated chocolate and bananas and refrigerate for 6 hours or more.