Its my special version of fruit chaat in the month of Ramadan…. full of nutrients and taste. Love it! can’t eat any other fruit chaat after eating this…..
- 2 apples (cut into cubes with peel)
- 6 firm dates (cut lengthways)
- ½ cup boiled chickpeas
- 1 peach (peeled and cut into cubes)
- 1 cup grapes (cut into halves)
- ½ pear (cut into cubes)
- 1 kiwi (cut into slices)
- 1 cup pomegranate kernels
- 2 ripe bananas (sliced)
- ½ indian guava (deseeded and cut into cubes)
- 6 – 8 strawberries (diced)
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- 1 mandarin (juice)
- 1 naval orange (juice)
- 1 tspn raw sugar
- Some black salt
- Some black pepper
- 4 slices of kiwi
- Some halves of medjoul dates
- Some strawberries
-Wash and cut all the fruits according to the instructions given above.
-Mix them in a deep mixing bowl.
-Now combine all the ingredients for syrup in a separate bowl. Stir well until the sugar is dissolved.
-Now pour the syrup all over the fruits and mix.
-Keep aside for 30 minutes, transfer it to your serving bowl, garnish with fresh fruits and have fun.