As easy as A B C…..
This recipe is my best friend’s recipe, I found it easy to make so here I am sharing it with you….. Aiba! Cheers to your recipe honey, You are an amazing chef!!!! 😀
- 3 cups rice (soaked in water for 30 – 45 minutes)
- 10 cups water (to boil the rice)
- 2 large orange carrots (peeled and grated)
- 6 – 8 scallions/ spring onion chopped (green part and light green beginning part)
- 2 tbspns soy sauce
- Some salt
- 3 eggs + few drops of yellow food colour = thin omelette in 1 tbspn oil. Cut into fine pieces.
-Boil water and add soaked rice. Bring it to a boil and when they are just cooked strain them. Discard the water and keep the rice in the pot.
-Add some more salt, omelette cut into fine pieces, grated carrots and spring onion to the rice in the pot. Splash some soy sauce and cook covered on low heat for 5 minutes. Stir and serve with any curry you want.