My favourite pizza when I go to La Porchetta …..
I like the aromatic taste of smoked salmon combined with salty capers and red onion on cheese pizza base………
- One pizza base
- 100 gms smoked salmon
- 3 tbspns marinated caper berries
- 1 cup freshly sliced mozzarella
- 1 red onion cut into thick rings
- 3 tbspns authentic classic pure tomato pizza sauce (no herbs or garlic added)
- 1 tbspn olive oil (to brush on the sides of the crust)
-Prepare the pizza base on the baking pizza tray.
-Brush the edges with olive oil and spread the tomato paste on the base.
-Put some mozzarella cheese and bake for 20 mins or until the top is bubbly and golden brown in a preheated oven (180 degrees Celsius).
-Take out and put smoked salmon slices, capers and red onions on it and serve.