Another mouthwatering recipe of fish pakora…. ❤
- 800gms – 1 kilo finger fish (flake, blue grenadier or basa), cut into chunks
- Oil for deep frying
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbspn garlic paste
- 2 tbspns green chilli paste
- 4 tbspns lemon
- A good pinch of carom seeds
- 1 egg
- ½ tspn turmeric
- 1 tspn red chilli powder
- 1 tspn cracked coriander seeds
- 1 tspn coarsely ground roasted cumin
- 1 tspn dried fenugreek leaves
- 1 ½ cup besan
- 2 tbspns rice flour
- ¼ cup chilled water
- Take 800gms to 1kg fish chunks in a mixing bowl and add everything else except egg, besan & rice flour. Mix well and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Add rest of the stuff and add a little cold water if required to make a medium consistency batter.
- Heat oil to 180 degrees Celsius and fry fish chunks in small batched until golden brown.
- Serve hot with chutney of your choice.