This is my dessert to entertain the guests when I am short of time. I get everything ready made from the supermarket and just use my layering skills and taste buds to create this awesome dessert which is highly appreciated in my friend’s circle…..
A perfect dessert hack for busy chefs like myself……
- 2 large size jam rolls, sliced in 1 inch thickness
- 1.5 litres vanilla custard (I use St. Pauls, you can use any readymade available at our local supermarket)
- 12 strawberries
- 2 ripe bananas
- Some strawberry jello
- 1 can diced pineapple (drained and pineapple cut into small chunks)
- ½ strawberry conserve or Jam (microwaved for 20 seconds)
- ½ cup fresh cream (for drizzling)
- Some whipped cream for decoration (if desired)
- Some cut strawberries for decoration
- Some left over jam roll for decoration
-In a glass or pyrex dish lay a thin layer of readymade vanilla flavoured custard. Then over the custard, lay a layer of jam roll.
-Now drizzle some cream and jam. Place all the fruit chunks on it and then lay a layer of premade jello.
-Pour the left over custard over it and decorate it the way you desire.
-Refrigerate for 3 hours before serving.