One of my favorites………
- Oil for deep frying
- 2 large chicken breasts (cut into strips)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbspns hot sauce (tabasco/ chilli/ frank)
- 2 tbspns vinegar/ lemon juice
- 2 tbspns soy sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- A sprinkle of chicken salt
- ½ tspn white pepper
- 8 tbspns corn flour
- 1 tspn garlic paste
- A sprinkle of mix Italian herbs
- 1 cup bread crumbs (panko/ fresh/ fine crushed)
- ½ cup self-rising flour
- Some red chilli flakes
- Some salt/ chicken salt
-Take a large mixing bowl and place everything (except coating ingredients) along with chicken in it. Mix and keep aside for 30 mins in the fridge.
-Mix all the ingredients given for coating in a coating plate (shallow plate).
-Now coat each marinated chicken strip in the coating mix place them one layered on a tray lined with butter paper.
-When done with all the strips, refrigerate for 15 minutes. Meanwhile heat your deep fryer to 180 degrees Celsius.
-Fry the coated chicken strips until they are golden brown and crispy.
-Serve hot with fries and ranch sauce.