Just to make your Tea Parties fancy……… 🙂
- ½ kg chicken mince
- Salt and cracked black pepper
- 2 tbspns American mustard sauce
- 2 tbspns nandos peri peri (hot)
- Some chicken salt
- 2 tspns chilli sauce
- 1 tspn soy sauce
- Some all-purpose flour mixed with chicken salt and italia herb mix. (There is no exact recipe for breading and coating, you just have to eyeball the recipe)
- 2 eggs + 1 tbspn cream (mixed well)
- 8 tbspns bread crumbs mixed with Italian herbs and 3 tbspns flour
- Some oil for deep frying
-Mix everything with chicken mince and make small balls out of this mixture.
-Dredge them in flour mixture then dip in egg wash, then coat well in breadcrumbs and put them on a plate until all the balls are done.
-If you wanna make them straight away heat oil in a deep pan and fry until they are golden brown (almost 6 – 8 minutes) or if you want to keep them for later use, cover the plate with cling wrap and keep in freezer until you want them. (Freezer life 10 days)