There are 50 different ways to make grilled chicken burger, some are with sweet chilli sauce, some with mayo, some with BBQ sauce but this recipe is with garlic sauce and mostly Grilled chicken burgers we get in the restaurants are made this way. Try this recipe and enjoy ……
- 2 white rolls
- 2 small size chicken breasts (marinated in salt, black pepper, 2 tspns lemon juice for 30 mins)
- 2 big leaves of lettuce
- 2 – 4 tomato slices
- 4 tbspns Aioli dip (I use “Praise” brand (deli style) and it works out prefect)
- 2 slices of red onion (optional)
- Some oil for grilling the chicken
- 2 slices of cheese (use low fat cheese. I use “coon” cheese for chicken burgers)
-Put the chicken breasts in a zip lock bag and pound them flat and even. Marinade them in all the ingredients given above for 30 minutes.
-Grease or spray the grill pan and grill the chicken breast for 90 seconds per side on medium heat.
-Cut the white rolls into 2 pieces and warm them on a griddle.
-Now place one cheese slice on the lower side of the bun, then grilled chicken, lettuce, tomato and drizzle some aioli sauce and then put the head of the bun on top.
-Serve hot with chips.